IEEE KITS STUDENT BRANCH (IEEE KITS SB)
KAKATIYA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & SCIENCE: WARANGAL (KITSW) – 15
About IEEE KITS SB & WIE:
- Institution of Electrical & Electronics Engineers (IEEE) provides a professional network with an unparalleled, global community of professionals with an objective that Professional networking is a necessary skill for a lifetime of career success.
- IEEE KITS Student Branch (IEEE KITS SB) of KITSW was approved by IEEE under IEEE Hyderabad section, Region-10 to initiate IEEE activities at KITSW w.e.f. 27.09.2011 (with student branch code 09301 and school code 6006218).
- IEEE KITS SB was actively involved in organizing various IEEE events at the Institute and outside the campus in association with IEEE Hyderabad section and IEEE student branches of nearby institutes in Warangal zone.
- The total strength of IEEE KITS Student Branch is of 80 no. of circuit branch student members and 30 no. of faculty members and team strength is increasing day to day.
- Women In Engineering (WIE) Student Affinity Group of IEEE KITS SB was approved by the MGA Board IEEE to initiate WIE activities at KITSW w.e.f. 11.10.2012 (with Geo code SBA09301).
- IEEE KITS SB and WIE volunteers are organizing various IEEE and WIE events in association with IEEE Hyderabad Section for the benefit of circuit branch students, to explore the recent advancements in the fields of Communication and Information technologies and improve their technical skills.
- As part of branch activities, IEEE student volunteers of KITSW has successfully organized various events like Aptitude & Skill tests, Guest lectures, Workshops, Web contests and Robotic competitions with great enthusiasm and committed efforts.
- KITSW students are showing their keen interest in participating various IEEE events, workshops, conferences and tutorials organized outside the institute.
- KITSW Faculty of circuit branches are keen about the presentation of quality research work in IEEE Refereed Journals & Participation at various IEEE International conferences organized around the globe.
- IEEE KITS SB Planning to start Individual societies for various engineering disciplines with in no time and also planning to initiate a Multi disciplinary Project Club at KITSW to motivate the students towards Innovative & Quality Research.
- Presently, the activities of IEEE KITS Student Branch were temporarily operated from the Interim Branch counselor’s faculty room (B-I-211) in the department of E&I Engg., KITSW.
*** Contact IEEE team through webmail ids: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Best viewed in browser Internet Explorer 9 or above with screen_Resolution