The institute has a full-fledged Training and Placement Cell and it is able to provide campus placements to our young budding engineers by inviting a good number of organizations to the Institute for placements. Multi National Companies have accredited the Institute for providing placements basing on the Academic performance of our students and Infrastructural facilities that are available for the overall growth of the prospecting engineers.
The Institute updates the curriculum as per the changing needs of the society and ensures effective instructions. We believe that preparation of a student for engineering profession is not complete, without educational visits to industry and a period of training in premier Engineering Establishments to reinforce the concepts they have learnt in regular class room and laboratory instruction. Taking into consideration of these facts, the T&P cell has developed its liaison with the industry. Further we arrange short duration training programmes in consultation with organizations of national repute.
The institute is confident to extend an open invitation to engineering organizations to evaluate its graduates for professional competence. The institute can undertake screening and short listing a panel of candidates on the basis of the qualitative requirements of the employing organization. During the current academic year the cell is aiming to reach 100% placements to all the eligible students of the existing branches.
Career guidance and counseling
• Educational tours, industrial visits and exposure to the industries for the students
• Liaison with industry for providing practical training during vacation
• Acquaint students with emerging careers, giving specific information Aid students to reflect about themselves.
• Help our students to develop an inventory of competencies.
• Help them use their competencies in developing skills required in specific professions
• Give focused inputs on domain / aptitude and IQ tests that are in vogue
• Generate professional profiles of our students
• Allow these profiles to be viewed by prospective employers
• Network with corporate / industry and showcase our students profiles to the industry
• Develop job specific skills for interviews, group discussions, presentations etc.
• Conduct recruitment procedures in line with organizational requirements for better placements
• Provide the best human resource to the Industry and society in general
• Provide information about various courses available at different universities and their admission procedure
• Guidance for selection of Universities in India and abroad
• Provide study material for various competitive examinations like GATE, GRE, TOEFL, CAT, GMAT etc.
• Audio and Video facility for preparation as well as to take up practice tests.
• Major emphasis on building up oral and written communication skills
• Guidance for preparation of resume writing, curriculum vitae, report writing skills
Online Aptitude test
C-Language Orientation Classes
Communication skills in English