All the members of IETE Students Forum have priority for publishing their papers in Journal of Education. They can also subscribe for other publication of the IETE, viz. IETE Journal of Research and IETE Technical Review. They are also welcome to attend all IETE technical programmes arranged in India at a reduced registration fee. The Institutions, wherein IETE students forum is established shall receive the following benefits :
- A suitable grant to the IETE Forum, commensurate with the membership strength, to conduct the various activities of the Forum (@ of Rs 40/- per student per year.)
- One complete set of technical publications of the IETE including IETE Journal of Research, IETE Technical Review, IETE Journal of Education, IETE Newsletter (one copy in each case) is sent to ISF Co-ordinator.
- Regular interaction with IETE Centres in the region and support from IETE Corporate members, R&D laboratories, industries etc in the technical programmes of the Forum.
- Possibility of setting up Electronics Hobby Centre in the institution with industry support;
- Improvement in the quality of students pursuing the Degree/ Diploma courses and increase their employment potential.
- To Organise activities of ISF and / or with IETE Local / Sub-Centre, Prizes for Quiz, Paper reading competition, organising Inter-College function at the level of Local Centres, visit to various Engineering Colleges / Institutions and organising joint activities.
- Annual function in each IETE Students' Forum to be organised for which a special grant could be considered.
- In addition Annual Quiz, Essay Competition, National or Zonal Technical Paper Contest for the students be organised at the time of Mid-Term Symposium and Annual Technical Convention in whichever Centre the functions are organised.
- ISF Students will be given reduction in fee payment during enrolment of Associate Member of IETE, equivalent to the amount paid at the time of joining ISF.
Best viewed in browser Internet Explorer 9 or above with screen_Resolution